Here at Dermagrafix, we are getting very excited about lashes and the abundance of options we can offer you!
Our Lash Expert
Mariska Van Emmerik is our resident lash expert and has been an esthetician for 25 years. She found her passion in lashes and has been applying lash extensions since their launch into the mainstream during 2005. Her expansive career experience has afforded her many opportunities, including working with such celebrities as Beyonce and Bob Marley’s daughter, Cedella Marley. Aside from her celebrity clientele, Mariska was the East coast trainer in this technique and has taught at many salons up and down the coast. She was a trainer at Bostons’ Newbury St, which was featured in Mirror Magazine, NYC’s John Barrett salon, who won “top three places to have this procedure performed” according to a Vogue Magazine article in 2006, and Miami’s Bal Harbor Shops where Ocean Drive Magazine featured Mariskas’ work. Needless to say, you’ll be in great hands!
Semi-Permanent Lash Options
- Lash Perming gives your lashes the curl that every woman strives for and can be done alone or with our lash dip.
- Lash Tinting offers you the option of keeping your natural lashes, but getting an added boost of color! This is especially great for fair-haired and fair-skinned women who have lashes, but lack color and don’t want to constantly apply mascara.
- Lash Extensions can be applied in strips (lasts up to 3 days), clusters (lasts up to a week), or individually (lasts up to 6 weeks). Individual lashes are ideal, not only because they last up to 6 weeks, but also because they are applied to each individual lash and are customized according to your lash length and thickness.
- Lash Dip gives the appearance of thicker, longer, and fuller lashes, while also acting as a semi-permanent mascara. It can be applied over natural lashes or extensions, is waterproof, non-damaging, and lasts up to 6 weeks!
Tips & Tools
- If you want to achieve great lashes at home try our Heated LashCurler OR our Tantric Sex-Proof Mascara, both of which make excellent stocking stuffers!
- Be kind to your eyes and make sure you always remove your eye make up before bed! You can also use anti-aging eye cream and sunscreen to keep your eyes looking young, and make sure you replace your mascara every 3 months.